Constituency: Central Guadalcanal, Guadalcanal Province
Ministry of Communication & Aviation
P.O. Box G1850
Phone: +677 36720
Fax: +677 36108
- Re-Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Central Guadalcanal Constituency on 19th November 2014.
- Leader of the Independent Members of Parliament from January 2008 to 25 September 2008
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Central Guadalcanal Constituency on 5th April 2006, Re-elected on 4th August 2010.
- Kadere Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Member of Public Accounts Committee from 12th September 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Chairman of Education and Human Resources Trainning Committee from 23 March 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Member, Parliamentary House Committee from 23 March 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Minister of Communication & Aviation from 16th November 2017 to date
- Minister of Communication & Aviation from 23rd September 2015 to 6th November 2017
- Minister of Police, National Security and Correctional Service from 23rd December 2014 to 23rd September 2015
- Re-appointed as Minister of Foreign Affairs & External Trade from 22nd November 2011 to February 9th 2012
- Minister of Foreign Affairs & External Trade from 27 August 2010 to 11 November 2011
Education and Qualification
- Telecom College, PNG.
- North Sydney Institute of Engineering.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering- UniTech PNG
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Liaison Officer, Gold Ridge Mining Limited
- Date of birth: 1st November 1959
- Village/ Home Island: Kavoa, Central Guadalcanal
Hobbies and Interests
- Soccer, Watching other Sports, Visiting Other Countries.