Constituency: Nggella Constituency, Central Islands Province
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Nggella Constituency in 5 April 2006.
- Minister for Forests, Environment and Conservation from 10 January 2007 to 21 December 2007
- Minister for Mines and Energy from 18 October to 10 January 2007
- Minister for Agriculture and Livestock from 16 October 2006 to 18 Ocotber 2006
- Minister for Fisheries and Marine Resources from 22 April 2006 to 16 Ocotber 2006
- Diploma Finance & Administration, University of the South Pacific Centre, Honiara
- Certificate in Business Studies, Solomon Islands College of Higher Education (Honiara Technical Institute).
- Forms 1 to 5 King George VI Secondary
- Standard 1 to 7, Government Primary School
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Provincial Premier, Central Islands Province from 1998 to 2006Accountancy
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Attended various conferences and seminars both locally, nationally and internationally.
- Date of birth: 31 December 1960
- Village/ Home Island: Panueli, Savo Islands, Central Islands Province