Minister of Environmwent and Conservation
Constituency: Gizo/ Kolombangara, Western Province
Ministry of Environment and Conservation
P.O. Box G13
Phone: +677 28611/ 22453
Fax: +677 28735
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Gizo/ Kolombangara Constituency in 5 December 2001. Re-elected in 5 April 2006.
- Official Leader of Independent Group in Parliament as of 17 December 2001 to 4 April 2006.
- Minister for Environment and Conservation from 22 December 2007 to present
- Minister for Justice and Legal Affairs from 8 to 10 November 2007
- Minister of Finance from May 2006 to 8 November 2007
- Master of Development and Administration, Australian National University
- Postgraduate Diploma, University of Papua New Guinea
- Bachelor of Economic, University of Papua New Guinea
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Finance
- Permanent Secretary Ministry of Forestry, Environment & Conservation.
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Annual Board of Governors meeting of World Bank/International Monetary Fund and Australian Development Bank .
- Date of birth: 28 August 1965
- Village/ Home Island: Ghatere, Kolombangara island