Constituency: North West Guadalcanal,
National Parliament Office
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands North West Choiseul Constituency in 5 December 2001. Re-elected in 5 April 2006.
- Member, Foreign Relations Committee from May to December 2006
- Minister fro Mines and Minerals from December 2006 to 22 December 2007
- Minister for Lands & Survey from April to May 2006.
- Minister for Lands & Survey from December 2001 to April 2006.
- Attended Solomon Islands College of Higher Education from 1979 to1980
- Attended Visale Senior Primary School from 1972 to 1974
- Attended Tanagai Primary School from 1968 to 1971
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Member of Guadalcanal Provincial Assembly
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Conference on Conservation in Nadi (Fiji), 1996.
- Date of birth: 21 August 1959
- Village/ Home Island: Kusumba Village, Guadalcanal